Vapexpo Prague 2016 will be held August 12-13 and joins other countries that are hosting their own national shows, including the Baltic Vape Show, Vape Expo Poland, as well as those in Ireland, France and the UK.
The main objective of Vapexpo Prague is to support and develop the dynamically growing sphere of Vapexpo Prague 2016 guests, and participants will be able to taste and buy new items and best sellers from the world’s leading manufacturers of vaping products.
The Prague show will include traditional cloud contests and giveaways but will also focus on education, with topics like:
– Creation of a successful vaping business from scratch
– Marketing and digital tools for vaping business
– Analysis and prospects for global and regional markets
– New possibilities for the sale of electronic inhalers in Europe
– Features of the Czech market
– Standardization and quality assessment
Since the United States is the leader in the vape space, and international companies want to do business here, Bour will be presenting a talk on “How to Do Business in America.”
As the founder of VapeMentors, the largest vape consultancy in the United States, he is well prepared after working with almost 40 companies internationally since 2013.
For more information, visit www. vapexpo.cz/ru.