- The quality of nicotine is said to have a huge impact on e-liquid flavor (a smooth throat hit) and thus on the market.
- The best new products at the show were judged by local Las Vegas tobacco retailers and ran the full gamut of the industry, just like the show’s exhibitors.
- Local legislative issues are in the spotlight and of increasing concern.
- Hookah is gaining traction, even somewhat in the convenience channel.
- A live alpaca was definitely the furriest attraction at the show.
For the full story, visit http://www.csnews.com/product-categories/tobacco/five-quick-hits-tobacco-plus-expo-2016.